NET ZERO SHOULD
The climate apostles, activists and politicians live in a green world far removed from reality. The rest of the world is not interested in Net Zero. Some headlines to show how futile UK efforts are:
· G7 fails to set a deadline for coal phase out
· COP28 host United Arab Emirates says the world is not yet ready to switch off fossil fuels
· Ryanair dismisses Net Zero for aviation and places a $40billion order for 300 Boeing 737 jets
· Scots favour North Sea drilling over importing oil and gas
· France rejects renewable energy targets and won’t back EU law to scale up renewable energy
· Coal India has developed 52 new coal mining projects to reach its 1billion ton target
· India will challenge EU carbon tax at the World Trade Organisation
· Germany’s Green party punished in polls over plans to ban gas heating
· Germany is dismantling eight wind turbines to expand an open pit coal mine
· Crazy fracking ban, UK households face £6,000 bill for foreign gas.
Still think World Net Zero is achievable?
The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness, but apparently they can change the earth's temperature if you pay more taxes.
Back to top